Meditation Workshop - Wednesday, April 19th - 7:15 - 9:15pm
at Trinity Episcopal Church: 503 Asbury Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Say Hello to Mother Mary
- Clear your own and other’s opinions; get to know Mary deeper, in present time, for yourself - as a friend, a guide, a model.
- Learn from Mary spiritually: to REST and organically SHIFT into more Harmony with God, and who we are IN God.
- Let Mary spiritually show us how to more easily Let Go, Let God, and BE with what IS:
- * Experiencing the Reality of the Wholeness that we Are in God (which is a deep healing for us).
- * Inviting blessings/gifts/fruit such as: Truth/Validation, Trust, Gratefulness, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Faith, True Certainty.
In this Meditation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and practice some basic meditation techniques.
- Share your experience, if you choose, a couple times during this session.
- Mostly, quietly enjoy letting go and experiencing your inner world.
Is this workshop for you?
- This workshop is targeted to folks from a Christian foundation, and ALL are welcome.
- Whether this is your first or your millionth meditation, you can profit from this workshop.
- Space is limited. Please register on Facebook, or PM me that you are coming.
- Freewill Donation - this workshop is usually $35, please give as you are led. All donations will to go to Trinity's Saturday Soup Program. (Cash or a check made out to Trinity Church)
- Bring a snack to share if you would like - we will enjoy a break about half-way through the workshop.
- You can come at 7:15 for workshop - come through parking lot, and enter silver and glass doors. Come into hallway, turn left, room is on left. I will arrive when Mass is over.
- OR You can come at 6:30 for Worship/Mass (all are welcome) - come in main church (red) doors, to the chapel in the front right of church.
- Can’t make this? Please join my infrequent newsletter, and I will invite you to future workshops in NJ and online.
- Please invite your friends for this sweet and nourishing opportunity.
- Plan ahead - check address, if you have questions or need assistance, contact me ASAP - I am not available after 6pm on Wednesday, I will be in church and then in the workshop.
in Life, Wendy
If you are not familiar with me and my ministry, here is a little info:
- After a similar workshop: "This was my first real encounter with Mary and it was encouraging. I’m amazed and delighted that I can actually visit with her.” - Lisa Agard, Seattle
- Many years ago, I wrote this in my Christian-focused blog, a similar theme to this coming workshop: Forgiveness: Not by might nor by power, but by Spirit
- Today, before I knew the theme for this workshop, I wrote in my blog for the general public: True Certainty and Humility as Friends