- Clear other's opinions about Jesus, get to know him deeper, in present time, for yourself.
- Learn from Jesus spiritually, to shift into more Harmony with Jesus. - some thoughts about Jesus here
- We will practice letting go of striving, trying, effort, willpower - some thoughts about willpower here
- Let Jesus show you how to more easily Let Go, and Let God!
- Learn and practice some basic meditation techniques.
- Share your experience, if you choose, a couple times during this session.
- Mostly, quietly enjoy sitting in a chair, letting go and experiencing your inner world.
- 7:15 - 9:15pm
- Trinity Episcopal Church: 503 Asbury Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Jesus is available to you, regardless of your spiritual or religious background.
- This workshop is targeted to folks from a Christian foundation, and ALL are welcome.
- Whether this is your first or your millionth meditation, you can profit from this workshop.
- Space is limited. Please e-mail me that you are coming.
- Freewill Donation - this workshop is usually $35, please give as you are led. Half of all donations will to go to Trinity's Saturday Soup Program.
- Bring a snack to share if you would like - we will enjoy a break about half-way through the workshop.
- You can come at 7:15 for workshop - come through parking lot, and enter silver and glass doors. Come into hallway, turn left, room is on left. I will arrive when Mass is over.
- OR You can come at 6:30 for Worship/Mass (all are welcome) - come in main church (red) doors, to the chapel in the front right of church.
- Can’t make this? Please join my infrequent newsletter, and I will invite you to future workshops in NJ and online.
- Please invite your friends for this sweet and nourishing opportunity.
- Plan ahead - check address, if you have questions or need assistance, contact me ASAP - I am not available after 6pm on Wednesday, I will be in church and then in the workshop.
in Life, Wendy
If you are not familiar with my ministry, here is a little info:
- Click on any of these to see feedback about Jesus Meditation, from friends who are from a Christian background:
- Click on any of these to see feedback about Jesus Meditation, from friends who aren't from a Christian background:
- some testimonials from folks whom I have worked-with, together with Jesus.
Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest, take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, for my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.’ - Matthew 11:28-30