Friday, June 9, 2017

Rest in God - a Meditation Workshop with Jesus - Wednesday, June 14, 2017; NJ Shore




In this Meditation Workshop, we will offer the opportunity to:

Say Hello to Jesus
  • Clear other's opinions about Jesus, get to know him deeper, in present time, for yourself.
  • Learn from Jesus spiritually, to shift into more Harmony with Jesus.  - some thoughts about Jesus here
Let Jesus lead you to Rest More Deeply in God 
Overall:
  • Learn and practice some basic meditation techniques.
  • Share your experience, if you choose, a couple times during this session.
  • Mostly, quietly enjoy sitting in a chair, letting go and experiencing your inner world. 

Details
  • 7:15 - 9:15pm 
  • Trinity Episcopal Church: 503 Asbury Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712

Is this workshop for you?
  • Jesus is available to you, regardless of your spiritual or religious background.
  • This workshop is targeted to folks from a Christian foundation, and ALL are welcome.
  • Whether this is your first or your millionth meditation, you can profit from this workshop.

Logistics
  • Space is limited. Please e-mail me that you are coming.
  • Freewill Donation - this workshop is usually $35, please give as you are led.  Half of all donations will to go to Trinity's Saturday Soup Program.  
  • Bring a snack to share if you would like - we will enjoy a break about half-way through the workshop.

    • You can come at 7:15 for workshop - come through parking lot, and enter silver and glass doors.  Come into hallway, turn left, room is on left.  I will arrive when Mass is over.
    • OR You can come at 6:30 for Worship/Mass (all are welcome) - come in main church (red) doors, to the chapel in the front right of church. 

      • Can’t make this?  Please join my infrequent newsletter, and I will invite you to future workshops in NJ and online.
      • Please invite your friends for this sweet and nourishing opportunity.
      • Plan ahead - check address, if you have questions or need assistance, contact me ASAP - I am not available after 6pm on Wednesday, I will be in church and then in the workshop.

      in Life, Wendy


      If you are not familiar with my ministry, here is a little info:


      Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest, take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, for my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.’ - Matthew 11:28-30





      .

      No comments:

      Post a Comment