Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open to Spirit, Receive the Desires of your Heart

Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalm 37:4

I woke up this morning with this scripture on my mind.  In it, I hear:
  • Delighting in God for me is consciously opening to the yumminess, wholeness, connection with All That Is, the Beloved, God.
  • This delight is always available and showering upon each of us.
  • I can walk around with a golf umbrella and pea coat and galoshes and resist it, eschew it OR I can ask God to help me strip-off all that armor and ALLOW myself to receive, to be filled and fulfilled in this deep, spiritual relationship and energetic wholeness.
This place of delightful connection with Holy Spirit IS the place where ALL the desires of my heart are met.  The one cannot be separated from the other.  And that is IT - this is way more than enough.

But wait - there's more! : )
Meanwhile... when my needs are fulfilled within, I BE differently, I AM different. When I allow God to fill me with all God's fruit within, I resonate with a new way of being and I attract, magnetize a new life of flow around me, as well.

Striving, effort, and trying to make things happen in the outside world is counter-productive. But fortunately when co-creating with God from the inside out: I can let go of grasping, because my need is already met. And from this place, really only from this place of Already Wholeness in God, I can ALLOW God to give me the desires of my heart, on the outside, as well.

I have found this is a process that is very exciting adventure, with no end... with many gifts, as well as many challenges

; ) wendy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment