Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rock Your World with Master Jesus!


A few weeks ago, I got a call to a new focus in my ministry.
And then soon after, I had an opportunity to share this focus on a 1/2 hour radio show;
on a network that is spiritual, not Christian:

Rock Your World with Master Jesus!
Jesus Rocked his world, 2,000 years ago;
he ushered in a whole new vibration and a new paradigm of Divine Connection.

Jesus WAS Light, Way, Truth, Life in his world,
and he calls US to Do the Same…in our own way.

Let's tune into Jesus spiritually: receive his wisdom and insights for us, and most importantly his spiritual frequency -
So we can ROCK our life, and our world, today!  LISTEN

My calling is to speak with ALL about Jesus, not just Christians, and to do it BOLDLY from my own perspective and expereince.  May we all do the same!

Blessed Thanksgiving!
Wendy

PS - If you are in alignment with this message, I have a new online series coming up - please join my e-newsletter to receive details.  First session is:
Align with your Source, with Master Jesus: Let the Light IN (Online Meditation Workshop)
In early January starts:
Ears to Hear, Eyes to See:  Soul Tools with Master Jesus (Online Meditation Class).



No comments:

Post a Comment