Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Rest in God: with Master Jesus: Freewill Donation Meditation Workshop, January 10th, 6:30-9pm - private residence in Freehold, NJ




In this Meditation Workshop, we will offer the opportunity to:

Say Hello to Master Jesus
  • Clear other's opinions about Jesus, get to know him deeper, in present time, for yourself.
  • Learn from Jesus spiritually, to shift into more Harmony with Jesus. 
Let Jesus lead you to Rest in God
Overall:
  • Learn and practice some basic meditation techniques.
  • Share your experience, if you choose, a couple times during this session.
  • Mostly, quietly enjoy sitting in a chair, letting go and experiencing your inner world.

Details:
  • Bring a snack to share if you would like.
  • Please tell your Friends.
  • Freewill Donation  - this workshop is usually $35, please give as you are led.  
  • Please register on Facebook, or e-mail me that you are coming. We will get you the address.
     
in Life, Wendy

Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest, take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, for my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.’ - Matthew 11:28-30


No comments:

Post a Comment