It was for freedom that Christ set us free;therefore keep standing firm anddo not be subject again to a yoke of slavery (bondage, servitude)
(yup, there I said it ; )
- some of us in compliance, dominated
- some of us in resistance, fighting
- many of us waffling back and forth, not Really Clear about who we really Are...
So, let's BE that!
- to heal,
- to let-in a waterfall of the blessings of God, asking for the vibration of Freedom, that will fill you up with the fruit of Liberty - in your body, in your life, in your world.
- then we can BE the us - that only we can be.
- then we can DO what we are called to do - that only we can do!
Until we are free, we are only following and/or resisting some one else's agenda.
and to LET IN these blessings from God.
ask Jesus to help us to heal and grow into who we really are,
- from law to Grace,
- from bondage to Liberty,
- from the silly human rules to the Wild Freedom of God.
If you have not seen it, here is a similar theme written half a year later:
Willpower (flesh) OR Free Will & True Power (spirit) - choose